Sunday's Ponderings

Good morning. Hope ya'll had a good night's sleep, for I sure did. I was so tired, I didn't move all night I don't think. Hard to tell when you are asleep, right? Feel great today and ready to go and worship with our church. Come on over and go with us and have a blueberry muffin and cup of coffee first.

I make the muffins from a mix but add a little touch of mine. Remember after all that I am the Queen of Mixes! After I add the eggs, milk and oil, I add about a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and a little bit of lemon zest. You can also use orange juice and orange zest. Gives a homemade taste and adds a little interest. That is not to say you are already interested if it is a homemade muffin.

Not sure if I will be writing every day this week for my Sam and Cindy are on their way here from Texas to visit with us and daddy. Will be great to see them and I want to spend as much time with them as possible. Got the house mostly cleaned up, pound cake ready to eat, roast in the crock pot and peas in the pressure cooker. Come on over and eat with us.

Must stop and go put on my Sunday best! Not sure why we say our SUNDAY best for we always put on our best for worship. Even if it is not fancy or expensive, we should always give our best to our Heavenly Father, right?

Nuff said,

The Georgia Peach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like some of them muffins