I PROMISED YOU A ROSE GARDEN


The first Valentine's Day that Lindsay and I were together, he promised me a rose garden, not just a dozen roses.  During the last year and a half, he has done just that.  The picture above is part of the garden he is giving me and the following pictures are a few examples of the beautiful roses he has planted.

We have several reds but his is one of my favorites


Yellow with a hint of a darker yellow 



One of the several pinks 



Having fresh flowers in the house most of the time is wonderful





After a rain shower with drops of rain glistening on the leaves 


A bouquet of beauty


 This is a climbing yellow rose that will eventually cover an arbor





I hope you have enjoyed the "rose show" from our yard and all the thanks go to Lindsay.  He has given me my "Rose Garden" and keeps adding to it.  Thank you!!

Come back and visit again sometimes and I will continue the show as new ones bloom and new ones are planted. 

The Georgia Peach

No comments: