LAST DAY FOR AWHILE


My view on my last afternoon at the beach for a few weeks  and what a beauty!  This is  at the top of the dunes and always takes my breath each time I see it.  We have to leave St. Augustine for a few weeks but will be back for a few days in November.  Always bittersweet for it will be good to be home but always miss the beach.


The waves reflect the blue skies and are capped with white foam as the wind is still blowing rather briskly.



A great day for flying a kite and I wish I had been closer for it was a beautiful sight with the sun glinting off the red, white and blue.




A new bloom on the Bird of Paradise that completely opened today. 



My artistic attempt with items I found on the beach. Think it looks pretty good. Lindsay never knows what I am going to drag home when I visit the beach twice a day.  I think I am addicted to the stuff tangled in the seaweed but you never know what you will find. 

We have had a good time with family, Liz and Bryan, eaten a lot of good food, and soaked up lots of sun.  Looking forward to another trip soon. 


No comments: