Tuesday's Thoughts

Ya'll come on in and sit a spell. I had a nice visit from one of my young friends today and she shared a bowl of chili with us and we really enjoyed her. This was a day for chili for it has been a tad chilly but sunny and beautiful. Tomorrow is going to be colder but it is January!

I was so excited the other day to find out that I shop where all the important people are shopping these days. The Today show had a discussion with a fashion editor on where to buy clothes that are fasionable but not too expensive. See, there's that money thing again and living within our means. I just can't understand why everybody hasn't been doing that before now, especially our government. Isn't it a commandment that says we don't spend more than we have coming in? Oh my, do we need a woman in charge of the USA budget if she is not a woman who runs through the mall waving a credit card and screaming, "Charge."

Back to my point of shopping in all the right places. They brought out 3 models dressed in the latest fasions and guess what? The outfits were bought in 3 of my favorite stores. Can you guess which ones? Well I'll share since I want you to be as up-to-date as I am - Walmart, Target and Kohls. Can you believe it they have just discovered these stores and are so proud of themselves. They should have asked me a long time ago and I would have shared my fashion secret. The only 2 they left off are Goodwill and Salvation Army stores. Maybe they will find these before this recession is over but that may be awhile.

It is most gratifying to know I am on the cutting edge of shopping for fashionable clothes these days so if you have any questions about these stores just give me holler. I will be glad to share my shopping tips. Wonder why the Today show didn't call me.

Nuff said

The Georgia Peach

No comments: