Thursday's Eats

Chocolate Cupcakes
Good morning, come on over for a cup of coffee, have a couple left. Yesterday I talked about cupcakes with a quick and easy frosting and they turned out good. So now I can share with the WWW.


Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
24 cupcake baking cups

1- Chocolate cake baking mix
4 -Eggs
1 1/3 -cups of water (optional: part or all cold, brewed coffee)
1/2 -cup vegetable oil (I use Canola oil)

Place cake mix in large mixing bowl. Combine water, oil and eggs and mix. Pour into the cake mix and blend on low speed with mixer for 1 minute. Beat at high speed for about 3 minutes until batter is smooth.

Fill cupcake cups about 1/2 to 2/3 full. I use an ice cream scoop to measure it evenly. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until done. Test with a toothpick after 20 minutes or I like to touch lightly with my finger to test.
Place on cooling racks until cool.

Easy Cream Cheese Frosting

1- can white or vanilla frosting
1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese

Let cream cheese soften at room temperature and combine with the frosting and whip until smooth. This will frost the 24 cupcakes and you can be generous.
For decoration I placed several chocolate chips on top.

Good eating,

The Georgia Peach
The

No comments: