These are tablecloths and table runners hanging on a multiple pants rack that holds several. You can use a rack for each season's cloths or this is my vintage clothes. You can also use one to hang scarves or shawls. Takes less room.
I like to use glass jars for storage rather than toss them in the trash. The middle jar is pepper sauce in an olive oil bottle and the other 2 jars are from spaghetti sauce. I also use pretty glass jars to store buttons for they are too pretty to hide. If you put unwashed and unstemmed strawberries in a glass jar and store in the fridge, they will last almost a week. Use glass not plastic.
My latest plarn bag and the prettiest I have made. I combined yarn with the plarn in some places and made a cell phone case that buttons to the purse.
It is large enough to carry a lot of "stuff."
The cell phone or key case
Some other tips I use all the time:
- Save printer paper if only used on 1 side to print things you don't mind having something else on the other side.
- Use pretty greeting cards for book marks. This lets you keep enjoying them.
- Use the front of greeting cards for gift cards and package decoration. Cut them off the card, use double stick tape to stick them to a package and write to and from on them.
- The large animal cracker plastic containers shaped like bears are good cookie jars and if dropped don't break. I also store other snacks in them.
- Old ice trays make good jewelry organizers. I also use a plastic box used for fishing tackle to organize jewelry.
These are a few of my tips and as I think of others I will have a day when I post them for you. Remember, a penny saved is a penny earned and I need all my pennies, don't you?
The Georgia Peach