GOD IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HIS CHILDREN

Walking on the beach by the ocean this morning, praying to my Father, I had a frown on my face and my heart was troubled.  The world seems to be upside down and everything we think and say and do is dissected, judged and found either socially and politically correct or  insensitive to other’s feelings.  I looked up at the blue sky, out at the white topped waves rolling in, washing the sands and I  heard our Father God whisper, “I AM THE I AM”.  

I kept walking and listening and could hear Him whisper, I am your heavenly Father who loves you more than you will ever understand until you kneel at my feet and look into my eyes when you enter your heavenly home.  Not yet realizing that the God of the universe was looking down and talking to me, I kept walking and telling Him what He needed to do to straighten out this mess we have created here. There is illness, death, prejudice, racism, social distancing, many struggling economically, and the list goes on and on.  Dear Father, you really need to help us out. 

He spoke to me again and said, “I AM THE I AM”.  Continuing to walk and pray, God continued to speak to me with words of comfort and reminding me who He is and what He can do. “Luke 18:27 “But he said, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”, 1 Timothy 1:17 To the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen., “Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Nothing is impossible for God, He is immortal, invisible, the only God and we should give Him honor and glory forever.  We have nothing to fear for He is with us, why am I dismayed for He will strengthen me, help me, and hold me up with His righteous all powerful right hand. He is omnipotent, everlasting, the creator of everything, and holds all His creation in His hands and nothing can remove us from those Godly hands. 

He continued to fill my thoughts with His names: Isaiah 9:6,,, “his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” “Revelation 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords”.”John 10:11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” This verse opened my eyes to the light I walk in and there is no darkness brought on by all the troubles of this world.  Why should I worry and fret?  He is my light and my life and I am NOT in the darkness of this world.  

As I continued to walk, the frown left my face and I began to see this beautiful world He created for us with a new vision and a smile spread across my face.  I knew that though we are in troubled times filled with darkness we can look to the Father and live in his light and not be afraid for He is shepherding us carefully each day until he calls us to our eternal home to be with him forever.  

Praise him, glorify him, give him all the honor, and sing alleluia.  Most importantly, tell all we come in contact with about our God, Savior and Redeemer.  He is so good and we need to spread this Good News. 

Praise his Holy Name forever and ever 

Amen and amen

No comments: