The Love Of Photography and Our World

Sunrise taken from our backyard in Oct. 2018


THE LOVE OF PHOTOGRAPHY


In the last couple of years I discovered a love and a passion for photography and it has increased to an almost, everyday activity for me.  Most of my photos are taken in our yard, the fields around us, trips to town, the beach and anywhere I am at this point. This hobby has opened my eyes to the beauty God has created for us and I am seeing the world in a new and exciting way that I have not taken the time to notice before.  


Genesis 1:31 says “Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good”. Because He is the Creator, I know it is good, beautiful, and for us to enjoy.  I am beginning to see the beauty He has given us in the small things and the big. The sunrise above is one of the many glorious photos of sunrises I have taken for each one is a promise of a new day for us to live for Him.  The following are a few of my favorites.


Cook County Ga Oct. 2018




I am constantly amazed at the colors God paints in His sunrises and sunsets.  Even when it is a cloudy day, there is color there behind the clouds . His paint palette is unlimited and His paintings are astounding!!!


My next favorite place to watch the sun come up is at the beach - St. Augustine, Florida.  We have a condo there and I have to walk about 10 minutes and climb several steps to see the sunrise over the beach and the vision is well worth the effort.  These are a few of my favorites.




This is one I stylized a little to emphasize the colors of pink.  No camera can capture the true colors of God’s beauty but it is fun to try.  


These are just a few but I plan to add some of my pictures most days and share with you this wonderful world we live in.  


Nuff for today


No comments: